- What is the collective noun for aunts?
- What’s good and what’s not so good
- Words: use of
- Soliciting for readers
- Butterflies, cauliflowers and strawberries
- You say potato, I say potato
- What’s in a name
- Labels, tags, logos, call them what you will. But please don’t label me.
- Writers get together at writers’ get-together
Tag Archives: friends
Gratitude. Noun: the quality of being thankful; readiness to show appreciation for and to return kindness. Yes, I realise it’s been overdone a bit recently, but this morning I woke and was filled with it. You see, I’d slept for eight … Continue reading
Every month I attend a Meetup group called Shut Up and Write (or Edit). I was introduced to the group by my friend Janet Reid, she’s a published author who writes for children and young adults. The Meetup’s held at … Continue reading
It’s that time of year, in case you hadn’t noticed, that we are assailed (they probably wouldn’t use that particular word) by big global corporations and small, local entities, and the middle-sized ones too. They plead with us to spend … Continue reading